Let me introduce myself

 


    Hello crafty friend, 

How nice that you are visiting my blog! Here you will find my creative outbursts. 

Let me introduce myself first. I am Daisy, 36 years young and I live in Gennep (Netherlands), on the edge of Limburg, together with my boyfriend Pieter and little dog Shiva. I am an enthusiastic creative who spends time in my hobby room every day. I spend most of my time making cards. I like to use inks and stencils, stamps, Copic markers for coloring and of course my dies. I like to get more out of my materials, I like to think out of the box. I am active on the following social media channels; Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok, under the name @DaisCreaPlace. 

I hope to inspire you on my blog. I would really like it if you leave a comment and like. 

Creative greetings, 

Daisy.

Comments